Our attorneys serve in leadership positions and on governing boards of charitable, religious, professional, business and governmental organizations, and are involved in community and civic activities dedicated to improving the quality of life in Orange County and the surrounding community.
Wilson Tax Law is involved in the following organizations:
- Parkinson Association of Orange County
- County of Orange Social Services Agency
- Orange County Tremble Clefs
- Orange County Sheriff’s Department, Operations Santa Claus
- Goodwill Industries
- Children’s Ministry at Calvary Chapel East Anaheim Church
- Catholic Charities
- Jewish Charities
- Legal Aid Society
- Orange County Alcoholics Anonymous
- Anaheim Hills Little League
- JUSA – Junior United Soccer Association
- Calvary Chapel East Anaheim – Homeless Outreach Program
- Fairmont Elementary School – Yorba Linda
- Honoring Our Fallen
- Samaritan’s Purse
- Saint Martin de Porres Catholic Church – Yorba Linda
Our attorneys and staff are involved at every level with local churches and temples, school associations, other charitable organizations. By giving our time and serving on boards Wilson Tax Law holds professional and community involvement as a core firm value.
Wilson Tax Law Group has been recognized for its work in the community. Mr. Wilson, the firm’s founder, received, not once but twice, the Wiley W. Manual Pro Bono Service Award, the California’s State Bar Association’s pro bono honor and the Outstanding Service Award, the Legal Aid Society of San Diego’s pro bono honor, for his active involvement in the creation of a Low Income Taxpayer Clinic pro bono program, which provides free federal tax resolution services to low income communities.